The 2021 Initiation Ceremony honoring 2020 and 2021 Junior and Senior Initiates and 2020 and 2021 Graduate Fellowship Recipients will take place on Thursday, May 6 at 5 p.m. A Zoom invitation has been emailed. Please contact us if you did not receive one.
If you have been invited to join and would like your name to be on the 2021 initiation program, you must join our Chapter by April 15, 2021.
Notes regarding initiation:
- New members will receive an invitation via e-mail in April.
- Dress is semi-formal/business.
- Friends and family are welcome to attend.
- New members must arrive 15 to 45 minutes before the start of the ceremony in order to sign in.
- The ceremony is usually about an hour and a half long.
- If you would like to order a ΦBK key and/or graduation cords and stoles, please visit http://www.pbkkey.com. Shipping may take up to three weeks. (On the website, cords and stoles are listed under the “Gifts” tab.)