The next initiation ceremony will be held in on May 3, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the Chevron Auditorium at I-House. The speaker will be Chancellor-designate Carol Christ.
All members who have joined since May 6, 2016 will be initiated at the 2017 ceremony. They will receive an official invitation via e-mail shortly before the ceremony.
If you have been invited to join and would like your name to be on the 2017 initiation program, you must join our Chapter by April 17, 2107.
Notes regarding initiation:
- New members will receive an invitation via e-mail in April.
- Dress is semi-formal.
- Friends and family are welcome to attend.
- New members must arrive 15 to 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony in order to sign in.
- The ceremony is usually about an hour and a half long.
- If you would like to order a ΦBK key and/or graduation cords and stoles, please visit http://www.pbkkey.com. Shipping often takes about three weeks. (On the website, cords and stoles are listed under the “Gifts” tab.)