The next initiation ceremony will be held in on May 3, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in the Maude Fife Room, Wheeler Hall. The speaker will be University Librarian Jeffrey MacKie-Mason.
All members who have joined since May 10, 2017 will be initiated at the 2018 ceremony. They will receive an official invitation via e-mail shortly before the ceremony.
If you have been invited to join and would like your name to be on the 2018 initiation program, you must join our Chapter by April 16, 2108.
Notes regarding initiation:
- New members will receive an invitation via e-mail in April.
- Dress is semi-formal/business.
- Friends and family are welcome to attend.
- New members must arrive 15 to 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony in order to sign in.
- The ceremony is usually about an hour and a half long.
- If you would like to order a ΦBK key and/or graduation cords and stoles, please visit http://www.pbkkey.com. Shipping may take up to three weeks. (On the website, cords and stoles are listed under the “Gifts” tab.)